Thursday, April 30, 2009

Chapter 6 Adele's Glimpse of the Future

Once every two months Adele would visit her therapist and discuss what was on her mind and what she was going through since her sophomore year of high school. At first she was hesitant when it came to opening up to stranger.

-Five years into the future-

Photobucket

"Adele, just relax, it was five years ago that this...being..Rayden disappeared. You have had a rough time sleeping, you're over-working yourself to death. I don't know how you handled two jobs, softball, ballet, soccer, yearbook club, night school in college during your entire sophmore to senior year. That's intense for any teenager. You pushed yourself to the point you wouldn't think of him or of what happened to him...am I right?" the therapist stated. Adele stared at the wall and whispered, "I thought of him every day..."

-Six years into the future-

Photobucket

"Can I call you Ms. Fawkes?" Adele asked. She was excited and smiling again. "Well of course, tell me, what are you so excited about?" Ms. Fawkes questioned. "I'm getting married. We've been dating for a year, and I'm so excited. His name is Sayid Jafar, he's arabian...I don't know which country though, but apparently I knew him in highschool....which is funny cause I don't recognize him at all!" Adele giggled. "Ah, well I hope he's good looking!" Ms. Fawkes joked. "He's very good looking!" Adele grinned.

-Seven years into the future-

Photobucket

"So how is everything going with the kids now?" Ms. Fawkes smiled. "Wait what? I came here to talk about my mother....not my kids." Adele laughed. "Ah I see....how are things with her? What happened to her seven years ago?" Ms. Fawkes questioned. Adele shrugged her shoulders and leaned over the desk, "She's alright, she's in a nursery and has lost the ability to talk now...which is nice cause instead of listening to her bitching, I just get to watch her eyes twitch and glare! It's hilarious!"

Photobucket

"My, my Adele. It seems you're getting stronger and not letting that woman get to you anymore. This is good, this is healthy for you Adele. I'm very proud of you!" Ms. Fawkes smiled. "Well thank you...I also...I also wanted to share something with you..." Adele mumbled. Ms. Fawkes stared back at her, a little worried this time. "What is it?" she asked. "I had another dream about him...about Rayden."Adele said softly. Ms. Fawkes just waited...she made it a comfortable silence for Adele so she could hear more.

"I was getting ready for a dinner party with my husband, Sayid. And everything jumped back into my heart. The moment I met Rayden, the night he took me to his place, the afternoon we watched the clouds...that afternoon was the moment I fell in love with him. Then the way my mother treated me was a horrible mess. But in the dream, I fall to the ground breaking down my walls crying so hard I could feel it lurching in my chest. It hurt so bad to feel those things again...those memories and feelings all rushing into me like being stabbed with a knife. It wouldn't leave...

Photobucket

"Then I began to feel something from behind me. I never looked, but I knew it was him...I knew it was Rayden calling out to me...." Adele felt the heat from her cheeks and the tears begining to fall. "I missed him soo much..."

Photobucket

1 comment:

*Mango~sky* said...

@_@ Look behind you, you twit of a sim! Ergh! When are they going to get together again? I read your other chapters and I want to know what happens next!

And quick question, does anyone else read your story? Well...they better.