Thursday, April 30, 2009

Chapter 3 Escape

Photobucket

"Come away with me..." he breathed into her shoulder. "Where?" she whispered. "Anywhere...I want to take you away from here. Give you anything you want from me. I'm yours...for the keeping." he stated. Adele smiled softly, "That sounds....wishful...I guess I shall." she agreed.

-Take Me Away to the Asher abode-

When they went to the estate, Adele asked, "You said you were from another place...I didn't know you lived in the forest?" she questioned. Rayden took her hand in his and said softly, "This is our human home. A place we use to travel from our realm to the human realm. No one is ever home so I thought I could take you here." Adele blushed and gave him a look for naughty intentions. "What do you ask of me?" he asked trying to hold back an oncoming grin. "We're alone...what do you think?" she tilted her head as the smile spread across her face. She ran off into the house and beckoned him to follow. "Come my sweet!" she swooned from the front door. Rayden froze and just stared in shock, "Well aren't we in a hurry..."

* * *

Hours later she woke up in the bed they shared, and felt the morning light breeze through the curtains from the balcony across the room. She saw Rayden there lighting a cigarette. "Rayden....what are you doing?" she asked from the sheets. He glanced over at her and said softly, "You should put some clothes on, I need to get you back home." Adele nodded her head and crawled out of the bed to find some folded clothes set aside for her on the dresser. "Thank you...was I....are you mad at me?" she asked while she fumbled with snapping her bra back on. Rayden seemed to be struggling lighting his cigarette, mumbling, "No, you were just fine." But Adele felt something was up. He kept avoiding eye contact and the air around him was as loving and romantic as usual. Something was bothering him. "Was I that bad in bed? It was my first time you know..and if you've had other women...or elves...I guess I'm not up to par yet, but I can be!" Adele encouraged. Rayden froze at the balcony and turned to look at her, "What? What are you saying?! It was my first time too, Adele...its....just...nevermind. Get some clothes on, I need to take you back home."

Adele walked towards him, anticipating the worst. Was he going to break up with me? Is he going to leave me? Why! What did I do wrong? When she reached the doorway, Rayden went back to lighting his ciggarette and finally came out with it, "My father found out my soul mate is a human...he's very angry Adele. SO I need to take you home," he stated. Adele gasped, "Will I see you again?" she asked. Rayden didn't answer, just continued to smoke. "From here on, maybe...just maybe."

Photobucket

-Leaving you behind-

When it came time to go, Adele walked around the house trying to memorize every little bit. Is this goodbye? Will I ever find this house again?

Photobucket

No comments: