Thursday, April 30, 2009

Chapter 5 Why would I not understand?

Photobucket

When Zoey's finale debut arrived, she won everything! From awards to contracts, that now they were going to Russia. Meaning she would be leaving Rayden behind. She called out to him, and he arrived out of thin air right next to her in the front yard. "What is it, what's wrong?" he asked. Mumbling through tears, "My mom is moving us to Russia, Rayden! TO RUSSIA! And on top of that, after Zoey's performance, she told me I was worthless example of a ballerina. And that I am what people call a ugly example of a human being....Rayden......" the tears just kept coming. She couldn't stop it was coming from deep inside the black box she held onto for so long since she met Zoey. "Shhh....it's going to be ok...you're going to be alright.." he whispered and began wrapping his arms around her. "I'm right here. I think you're an imaginitive, creative, loving human being. You have more talent then Zoey could ever have." he reassured.

Photobucket

"You're wrong! You're just wrong! She doesn't see that, and never will." Adele shouted, struggling out of his arms. "Adele listen to yourself, you're being hysterical! Why would I not understand what you're going through? I've dealt with these things for centuries!" he stated. "I don't care! I WANT HER DEAD! I WANT THAT HORRIBLE WOMAN WHO CALLS herself a mother DEAD!" she shreiked. Rayden released his hold on her and stared back at her in shock. "You promised me you wouldn't..." he breathed. Adele crawled into a ball in tears, "I want her dead, I want that miserable witch gone!" she sobbed. Rayden fell to his knees, trying to reach for her but couldn't. An overwelming dark cloud began to spin and grow arond Adele. Rayden couldn't fight it...for it was consuming him as well. "Adele....Adele..." he shouted. She couldn't hear anything from him. Just continued crying. Then...soon enough...everything went black.

* * *
Adele woke up the next morning and turned to look for Rayden. There was nothing there. Just his necklace and human clothes. "What....where did he go without his clothes?" she turned around in circles looking for any evidence of where he went. But nothing. All she could remember was a silent screaming from the kitchen and the empty shouting coming from the black cloud surrounding her last night...

No comments: