Thursday, April 30, 2009

Chapter 4 Forget it...

Photobucket

Days had gone by and Adele would try so hard to spend time with Rayden and catch up in school. Life was getting worse. Zoey's debut was coming up and Adele didn't know what to do or say. Her mother patronized her on her every move, but when Zoey messed up, it was an innocent mistake. So for her times of feeling angish or empty, Rayden was always there holding her along the way. "Just give me the weight Adele," he soothe as he held her in his arms. "I don't know how..." she whispered. "Just tell me everything you're feeling, vent to me, and as the weight lifts from your soul, I'll carry it the rest of the way for you." he explained. "You will?" she asked. "Yes...I will." he stated. So the two got themselves comfortable on the couch at the Asher house. She leaned into the cradle of his legs and told him everything that was piling up inside her....



-Sleepover-

By the time Adele was finished venting her heart and soul out, it was time to go home. When she got home she started getting into her pajamas and saw that Zoey had soo much on her mind. "Adele....what's it like to be in love?" she asked while setting up the beds for her and Zoey's younger sister Emily that was visiting. "What? I don't know, what do you think?" Adele chuckled as she snapped her pj bra on. "...I think love blossoms when the person looks deep into your eyes and sees everything. To be in love...is like siting under the stars and almost seeing and beleiveing that there's hope for everthing, and he looks over at you completely happy because of that...I think that's what love is...right?" she asked. Adele just rolled her eyes and chuckled, "Zoey you don't know love because you've never been in love. Love surprises us and the instant it touches you, you're happy where ever you go... at least that's what I think." she smiled and looked over at Emily pouring herself several glasses. "Hey what are you mixing there?" Adele asked. Emily just looked up at her with a smug smile on her face. "Heh, very large screw-drivers, want some?"

Photobucket

Adele and Zoey shrugged their shoulders and deceided to give it a go! They discovered after two glasses Zoey was a crying-emotional drunk, And after six glasses, Adele was a pushy-wrestling drunk, and after eight glasses, Emily was way, way, way too friendly. It repulsed Adele a couple of times.

Photobucket

By the time the girls settled down, Emily past out on the balcony while Zoey instantly nuzzeled into bed wishing to sleep the next ten hours. Adele threw up in Emily's school bag and laid down on the floor next to Zoey staring at the ceiling till five in the morning. She heard movement from the dinning balcony across the room. Someone was here...


Photobucket

Adele jumped from the floor a bit too quickly and ran out to the balcony having to step over Emily's crashed figure, and saw to her surprise...Rayden.


Photobucket

She ran into his open arms, and ended up being lifted into the air from the momentum. "You came...you actually came!" she giggled. Rayden smirked and chuckled, "Have you been drinking?" Adele giggled a bit more and answered, "Yes, but you won't beleive how much Emily drank. She was like a tank!" Rayden put her back down and looked over at Emilys sleeping figure, "I can see, is she going to be ok in the morning?" he asked. Adele shrugged her shoulders as she walked him back into Zoey's room, "I'd wake her up, but the bitch deserves the mysquito bites that'll turn her face into a pizza for the next week!" Rayden was surprised with the rudeness she held.. how much of it was she holding back?

Photobucket
When they reached the bedroom, Rayden sat her down and held her in his arms. He kept whispering through her endless giggles, "Promise me you wont give in...promise me Adele...that darkness, that hate, that anger...it'll call out to the shinigami and I don't know what I'll do if you tell him you want you the ones who made your life worse dead..."

1 comment:

Emmie said...

I swear Rayden gives me the chills! He can't be that perfect! I know you have some evil idea how to make this twist! I am behind on my reading but playing catch up!

I hope you are fine! Huggles!